- The JQUERY_URL setting defines where the toolbar loads jQuery from.
The toolbar now always loads a private copy of jQuery in order to avoid using an incompatible version. It no longer attemps to integrate with AMD.
This private copy is available in djdt.jQuery. Third-party panels are encouraged to use it because it should be as stable as the toolbar itself.
This is the first version compatible with Django 1.7.
- The SQL panel colors queries depending on the stack level.
- The Profiler panel allows configuring the maximum depth.
- Support languages where lowercase and uppercase strings may have different lengths.
- Allow using cursor as context managers.
- Make the SQL explain more helpful on SQLite.
- The INTERCEPT_REDIRECTS setting is superseded by the more generic DISABLE_PANELS.
This is the first stable version of the Debug Toolbar!
It includes many new features and performance improvements as well a few backwards-incompatible changes to make the toolbar easier to deploy, use, extend and maintain in the future.
You’re strongly encouraged to review the installation and configuration docs and redo the setup in your projects.
Third-party panels will need to be updated to work with this version.